FSR Training: Competition, regulation and freedom of expression in digital markets (24-25 March, Florence)
The Florence School of Regulation, Communications & Media Area will be holding a two-day seminar on competition and regulation on 24-25 March 2017 in Florence.
Among other topiccs, papers on the following subjects will be presented:
- Mergers, Competition Policy & Antitrust in Infrastructure and Digital Markets (including the Role of NRAs and NCAs): Economic and Legal Issues
- Broadband Policy and Regulation
- Net Neutrality & Content Distribution
- Data Protection, the Economics of Data, Network Security
- Search, Advertising & Privacy
- Industrial Organisation & Political Economy of Media
- Special Nature of Media Enterprise
- Market Plurality and Freedom of Expression (Including Digital Intermediaries and Media Pluralism)
- The Economics of Platforms
- Apps Economy
Further information is available here.