FSR 2016 Annual Scientific Seminar - Call for papers
The FSR Annual Scientific Seminar on Competition and Regulation in Infrastructure and Digital Markets will take place on 18-19 March 2016, in Florence.
Suggested topics for papers include the following:
- Economic and legal issues in digital markets;
- Economic and legal issues of next generation networks;
- Content distribution scenario and net neutrality;
- Online platforms, social media and advertising;
- Online media and pluralism;
- Media bias, advertiser bias, and the political economy of media markets;
- Data protection and the economics of data.
The submission deadline is on 17 January 2016.
More information is available here.